First I want to say that it may be a good idea to consolidate all of these pre-sdk tweak mods into one thread to keep this section from becoming too cluttered with all of these topics.
Anyway, it seems I'm a little late with this as most of these changes have already been done by others (TinMan and Neurological) but I'm going to go ahead and release it anyways. The changes were made in effort to make this game less like a console fps and more like a pc fps and, I must say, that with these changes this game is a pretty damn good pc fps.
List of changes:
- Removed the "tutorial" text at the bottom of the screen (e.g. "Press [E] ...")
- Removed the compass at the top of the screen.
- Removed the highlight glint from items (gold, ammo, searchables, etc.). This is not
complete as there are some items I have not figured out how to remove the highlight
from plus there may be some I haven't come across yet.
Known items: sewer lid, intel folder
- Decreased the reaction time of enemies from when they see you to when they fire.
- Decreased the time in between shots of the Mauser enemy ai.
- Increased accuracy of common enemies.
- Increased the lifetime of breakables and dead bodies.
- Increased the maximun number of dead bodies.http://sikkpin.fileave.com/deconsolized_v1.rar